THIS IS WHO WE ARE

Wuhan is a publicly traded U.S. company incorporated in the state of Nevada. Wuhan trades on the OTC Market under the ticker symbol ‘’WUHN’’.

Wuhan General Group is an investment company focused in the application of emerging technologies for the mining, agriculture and construction sector.The Company is also exploring the research and application of cannabidiol (CBD)-based medicine to the human and pet care industry.

The cannabidiol (CBD) market is estimated to grow by 700 percent by 2020, and a report by market intelligence firm Hemp Business Journal projects that the CBD market will grow to $2.1 billion by 2020, an astronomical jump in value compared to last year’s CBD market of $202 million.

The entire legal cannabis industry is expected to hit $57 billion by 2027, with recreational marijuana use making up 67 percent of that and medical marijuana use taking up the remaining 33 percent.

Emerging Technologies
Medical Cannabis and Cannabidiol (CBD)